Are you frustrated because your fresh landscaping was ruined by water runoff from your gutters? If you are like many people, cleaning your gutters can seem like a huge chore. The problem is that clogged gutters can cause a lot of damage and potentially costly repairs. Here are few problems you may encounter.
- Foundation – Did you know water runoff from your gutters during a storm can cause cracks in your foundation? This can lead to other wet basement issues and costly repairs.
- Wood Damage – The fascia boards that hold your gutter system in place can sustain damage from clogged gutters.
- Landscaping – Those beautiful flower beds are at risk when your gutters aren’t cleaned properly.
- Ice Dams – Water can freeze in your gutters, causing damage to your gutters themselves and the surrounding area.
- Roof Damage– Water overflowing your gutters due to clogs can actually damage your shingles and the roof itself.
- Patios – Runoff from your gutters can puddle on your patios and even cause cracks in the concrete if it goes uncorrected.
- Walls– Not only can water stain your walls, but it can cause mold and mildew to grow on your siding, affecting the aesthetic look of your home.
- Windows – If you don’t take care of water coming down from your gutters, you may notice that your windows suffer, and water will seep through the seals and into your home.
- Doors – Your doors may swell shut because of water runoff, or wooden doors may eventually begin to rot when your gutters aren’t kept clear.
- Bodily Injury – Worst of all, if you weren’t expecting that puddle that occurs from water runoff, you may actually be at risk for a slip and fall injury.
Stop causing damage to your home and your safety. Say goodbye to clogged gutters forever with GutterDome, the most effective gutter guard on the market. That’s right– it actually works! Contact us today for more information.